Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’re all excited for the weekend! 🙂
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this. I am over the moon to discover that my amazing fellow blogger friend Mira admirablylegal decided to spread the love and nominate me for the Liebster Awards! It’s overwhelming the support I have been given from other fellow bloggers. It really makes my day when people like & comment on my posts. I’m still very new to this, so all of the feedback really helps 🙂
With the nomination, I have been asked to answer a few fun questions, so here we are:
1. What inspires you every morning?
It’s difficult really, because I’m not a morning person at all. I tend to be very clumsy and drop my hot tea or cereals all over me- Oooops. But, by the time I have managed to wake up properly I think to myself that it’s a brand new day full of hope & endless possibilities.
2. Where do you go when you need to get away?
The gym. It sounds really boring but it’s the only place I can completely zone out of my everyday problems.
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream- No doubt.
4. What can you not go without each day?
Cup of tea, laughter, music, phone & social media
5. What is your favorite book?
I used to love the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella. More recently, I have read a book by Carole Matthews called Wrapped Up In You. It was full of LOL moments. It’s about a thirty-something hairdresser who lived a pretty boring life and decided to find some adventure in Africa. I recommend to any girl who likes a good chick-lit easy-read book.
6. Who is your favourite designer?
This would have to be Balmain. I love haute couture fashion, it’s like an art form.
7. What is the kindest thing someone has said to you.
I love you
8. If you could pick up and move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere hot! Ha, it’s hard to narrow it down to one place. I would love to go back to Italy to explore my heritage and eat amazing spaghetti. But, I would also love to move to New York or Miami. There is so much of the world I want to see, I wouldn’t want to be tied-down to one place.
9. Who is your fashion icon/inspiration?
Kendall Jenner- I love her fashion, make up & everything about her.
10. What physical quality do you typically notice first when you meet someone new?
Complexion, hair & eyes. You can tell everything about someone when you look into their eyes.
11. What do you like to do for fun?
Get my dancing shoes on, go and party with my friends. I love dancing and socialising. ❤
The Dirty Chic Diary
The Fashion Huntress
Questions for My Nominees
1. What inspires you?
2. What are the 5 things you couldn’t live without?
3. What makeup product is your favourite?
4. What would be your dream job?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. What’s your favourite style?
7. You have unlimited funds. What would be the first thing you’d buy or do?
8. What are your top three favourite movies?
9. What saying would you say that you mostly live by?
10. What made you smile today?
11. Who’s your idol?
Once you’ve answered your questions, please let me know. I’d love to read them!
Congrats guys! You all have amazing blogs so I choose you!